Skill Development Camp
Once your booking is complete on the website confirm attendance with Coach Travis 073 614 5113.
Camps are a great time to get better at playing cricket.
Our skill development program provides junior girl and boys cricketers, aged 8 to 19yrs, with the opportunity to be involved in an action-packed program, focusing on the technical and strategic elements of batting, bowling, fielding, and wicketkeeping.
We aim to improve the player’s skills while having fun!
All our coaches are Cricket South Africa qualified and have multiple years of experience in working with cricketers of all ages and skill levels.
Ages 5 – 8: New or played a little.
Ages 9 – 13: Preferably have played before.
Ages 14 – 19: Plays cricket regularly at school or club.
6 – 10 December 2021.
13 – 17 December 2021.
Under 7: 8h00 – 10h30
Under 9 – Under 13: 8h00 – 11h30
R800 per cricketer or R200 per day.
*The cost includes a snack and drink for each child.
*The families with more than one cricketer attending will have discounts applied.
The program includes:
- Technical assessment.
- Batting: Basics and addressing each cricketer’s next level of skill development.
- Bowling: Action work along with coaching skills relevant to the level the cricketer is at.
- Fielding: All fielding skills covered.
- Wicketkeeping: All skills as is needed or required.
- Strategy sessions of each skill.
What to bring with…?
- A fun and enthusiastic learning attitude.
- Own cricket equipment (bat, pads, gloves, helmet, box).
- A hat.
- Additional snacks and refreshments.